I came from the 1990s ‘zine culture, where with the click of a mouse (or in some cases, hand cut/paste) we could be the editors of our own magazines. Music, art, diaries… we documented every facet of our lives for the world to see. Technology changed everything. “Web pages” became websites, which were simplified to blogs and now, tweets and “updates”.
I want to say more than 138 characters permits.
So I maintain quite a few blogs; blogs that cover every facet of my life for the world to see. (even when no one is looking).
- My Pushead Addiction. Art and Toys.
- Tourist Union 63. Photoblog.
- ScarWars. NOT work safe. Decorative body modification via scars.
- Mymorninghair We all wake up with bedhead, some of us take pictures.
- My personal blog Never gets updated.